Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jesus loves me, this I know...

So Answers in Genesis put the following cartoon up awhile ago.

 

The idea, of course, is to mock people who rely on reality rather than the Bible, playing off the song, "Jesus loves me, this I know, because the Bible tells me so." You know, "haha, those dumb atheists and Christians who think science matters. Don't they know, we have a book that supersedes facts!" The example in question, of course, is pretty amusing...

Because the song may say that the Bible says that...but the Bible doesn't actually say that.  So, really, while the guy who professes a love of science is completely wrong here...so too is the entire point of the goofy cartoon.

Damn that reality, getting in the way of good propaganda...

No comments:

Post a Comment