Friday, August 29, 2014

Bill Maher's atheism is not a religion...classic

So, yeah, I'm watching atheist videos as I make jewelry tonight...stumbled on this one. I've seen it a few times before, but, you know, it's pretty damn good. It looks like HBO doesn't want this embedded,  because the embed feature is turned off on every video I come across. Alas, I can only link to it (sorry!). However, it is worth the click. Whether you've seen it before or not.

If I had a nickel for every time some jackass has told me that I'm just following a different religion, well, I wouldn't be making jewelry to sell in my spare time. ;) Comedy sometimes is the best way to handle these things.

Best line? Probably "You don't get to put your unreason up there on the same shelf with my reason. Your stuff has to go over there, with Zeus and Thor and the Kraken."

No comments:

Post a Comment