Saturday, May 31, 2014

Two weeks in sixteen pictures

So regular readers will note that my blog has been mysteriously quiet these last two-ish weeks. Believe it or not, I've started a few posts but just never got around to finishing them. Why? Well, mostly because I've been busy, busy, busy with work, and, of course, the yard, now that Wisconsin's long winter/wintery spring has ended. In summation of the last two weeks, I present you with the following journal of photographic highlights. 


Blossoming apple trees
Violas

Bleeding heart

"You can't make me!"
Viola after Rainstorm

Viola after Rainstorm 2
Heading Home
Sunrise Rose
Sunset Rose
Rainstorm on the Horizon

Early Bloomer
Sleepy Cat
Lilacs


Crab apple after rainstorm

Oh, and somehow, since last Easter, this little guy...


ended up turning into this great, jolly monster :)


What the pictures don't include are the ten bajillion times I've mowed, already; the new fountain we put in; and Memorial Day. But, really, the pictures do tend to convey the overall idea. And, in case you hadn't guessed, this time of the year is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment