Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Enjoying the Beauty of Whitefish Dunes state park (WI)

This past Sunday some of my family and I headed up to Sturgeon Bay, and Whitefish Dunes State Park. Now, it was my first time there, and perhaps to those who have been there before, this will be yawn inducing. But for my part, I was amazed and awed by the natural beauty around me. To the point that I spent about an hour in water that was so cold I had a hard time feeling my toes after a while. It was just that gorgeous. Photos do not do it adequate justice, but here are some of my favorite shots.












Oddly enough, I was so enamored with the water that I spent most of my time on the rocky shoreline or swimming, and didn't get any shots of the dunes. As good a reason as any to head back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment